October 25, 2014
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Friends of the Palo Alto Animal Shelter, supporters of Palo Alto Animal Services, presents our Second Annual Dog-O-Ween.
The happy banana split (pictured in the poster above) is a winner from last year’s event. This year we expect an even bigger and more hilarious group of costumed dogs and their owners. Rick’s Rather Rich Ice Cream and the new gourmet hotdog vendor, Chez Franc, will provide food. We’ve booked a roaming dog photographer, and you can win wonderful raffle prizes—including a $549 robotic vacuum.
ADMISSION IS FREE
Dog Costume Contest Judges
- Connie Urbanski, Acting Animal Services Superintendent at PAAS
- Lydia Kou
- Karen Holman
- Marilynn Goldberg
- …and a surprise VIP judge!
- Scariest Dressed
- Best Group Theme
- Best Couple Costume (dog and owner)
- Most Imaginative Costume
Good Manners at Dog-O-Ween
- Dogs must be on leash at all times
- Children must be supervised around dogs they haven’t met before
- Ask permission to pet a dog
- Ask permission to give a dog a treat
- Clean up after your dog (See a volunteer for poop bag if needed). NOTE: FoPAAS volunteers are wearing blue T–shirts with the FoPAAS logo.
Yummy Food Vendors
Here are some FANTASTIC photos from last year’s Dog-O-Ween!!
All donations will go to Friends of the Palo Alto Animal Shelter
This event is proudly brought to you by